The main goal of normal cleanings is to maintain functionality and aesthetics, while deep cleaning concerns more complex areas that are not always so visible.
These areas do not require your attention regularly and accumulate dirt and dust over time.
Why use commercial and residential deep cleaning services?
Deep cleaning is different from regular or spring cleaning because it deeply tackles the build-up of dirt in your home or office.
Regular housekeeping allows you to maintain the order and cleanliness of your surface spaces but is not considered deep cleaning. Regular cleaning is the repetition of the same tasks with a daily or weekly frequency.
The standard cleaning consists of changing the bins so that they do not overflow, washing dishes, and vacuuming.
Deep cleaning covers areas that are not traditionally covered by regular or spring cleaning, such as:
- Behind all kitchen appliances: washing machine, oven, fridge, removing accumulated dirt.
- Under the sink
- Inside the appliances: oven, fridge, and washing machine on request
- The interior of window frames and doors.
- The interior and exterior of all windows and windowsills.
- Washing all blinds
- Full and deep dusting, including in all corners of rooms and height for cobwebs.
- Descaling of all bathroom tiles, kitchen tiles, faucets, showerheads, etc.
- Cleaning of ceiling fans.
How often do deep cleanings need to be done?
Deep cleaning should be done 1-2 times a year to clean behind household appliances, in delicate crevices, and under furniture – to name but a few. The execution and duration of the cleaning vary according to your furniture, your activities as well as your lifestyle.
The larger the space and the more you will have occupied it, the more work for your maintenance workers will be important and will cost you even more.
How do I know if it's time to do a deep cleaning?
Here are some sure-fire clues that reveal that you need a big clean or have good reason to do one:
- Increased allergy symptoms.
- Accumulation of cobwebs and dust.
- Immunocompromised guests or occupants.
- You’re planning to move.
- An infant will be present in the house.
- Lots of fingerprints on doors and walls.
- Layers of grime or oil in bathrooms or on kitchen surfaces.
- It’s been over a year since you moved appliances and furniture or cleaned up/down spaces.
- Bleached grout.
- The usual functionality of your installations is affected.
- Persistent odors.
- Insects and pests.
Deep cleaning involves the use of special tools and equipment, and our team will bring everything to your premises for a comprehensive cleaning. Give us a call today to book an appointment with our cleaning experts to get details of the entire cleaning process of your home or commercial outlet. And we are Arlington White Glove Cleaners also offer some other cleaning services like apartment cleaning, commercial cleaning & moving-in and moving-out cleaning. For knowing more about them just call us today.